Holy crap. It’s been forever since I’ve written a blog post.
In all honesty, I just lost my motivation to write about health and fitness. Every time I would go to write something, the overwhelming feeling of imposter syndrome would creep up.
I’m no expert. I’m not a personal trainer. I don’t know all the science. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. I just don’t really care about that anymore.
Soooo what have I been up to? Well I’ll summarize here and maybe write some longer posts about my experiences.
- I hired a nutrition coach for about 4 months. It was an awful experience.
- I took a much-needed two week vacation to Europe and fell in love with Italian food.
- I have been going back to my tried and true paleo roots, focusing on feeding my body the highest quality fuel I can find (afford).
- I’ve been weirdly into yoga lately and less interested in lifting weights.
- I’m dabbling in the ketogenic diet to see how it makes my body feel.
- I haven’t weighed myself since August. I haven’t tracked a single macro since August. And my clothes have been fitting much tighter since August.
Let me know if you want to hear more about any of those things but overall life is good!